DNP

Forums Weight Loss DNP

• This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by AvatarRucphen.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Not sure what the policy on this topic is, but I’m sure a lot of you are wondering if there are any quality sources left..

Me and my GF have personally tried 2 sources, which both turned out to be very good! I’m pretty convinced both sources are perfectly dosed as advertised.

1. IASuperPharma
    First ordered it here, since the other source I have only has an email address, which I thought was kinda sketchy but more on that source below.
    Order was processed in about 3 working days, and the shipping took about 10 working days, so all in all not too bad.
    Anyways, the capsules are only 50mg each, which is quite annoying, but then again the quality is great. Ran at 400mgs a day the sides are very noticable and so is the fat loss.

Pricing is quite high though, which is why I decided to try the 2nd source.

their website is easy to find, so i guess no need to link it here

2. HazeyDNP
    This contact I was recommended by a friend from my gym. He only has contact by e-mail which did sketch me out at first I must admit, but after placing an order and receiving it in only 6 working days, I must say I’m very impressed! Capsules are 200mg each which is much more convenient in my opinion, and the pricing is much better than IA. The product quality I’d say can definitely compete with IA’s.
    This seller only accepts bitcoin, but that’s how I order from all sources anyways. Guy/Girl seems very friendly and knowledgable about what he/she sells.

His e-mail is: [email protected]

Any questions I’ll gladly answer, I can add pictures of both products aswell if you guys like.

Participant

I’m about to make an order, thanks for the posts. Do you feel one source is better then the other both in delivery and potenticy? Seems more difficult to find good resources to buy these days….Also the superpharma charges 50 buck for shipping 2 bags of dnp… kinda rediculas.

• This reply was modified 12 months ago by Avatarjimmy6154.
    Participant

I found that hazeydnp’s product is stronger than running the equivalent amount of superpharma’s dnp. 1 cap in the morning, 1 cap in the evening (400mg) produces more heat, sweat and fat loss than running 4x50mg in the morning and 4x50mg in the evening of superpharma’s product.

Then the shipping is very expensive indeed.

Long story short I will be sticking with hazey’s stuff. I’m really satisfied with the quality, and the price is very reasonable.

Participant

So, 2 weeks of running the dnp I got from hazeydnp @ 400mg/day. I FUCKING LOVE IT! Coming off for a week to get the water off and see where I’m at, but I can already tell I’ve lost a considerable amount of fat. My skin has gotten tighter especially in my upper body, veins are appearing everywhere.

Better believe I’m placing a next order soon, better stock up lol

Participant

So I did end up ordering again, this time for a substantially bigger amount (1000 caps). He gave me a nice discount, and the handling/shipping time was excellent. Package was at my door in 3 working days, packaged very well.

10/10, honestly no complaints what so ever.

Participant

Does DNP affect the glycemic load?

Participant

Received another order from hazey 5 days ago, the quality is still on point!! Today is my 5th day @ 400mg ed, feeling quite hot and lethargic

@Mosteversuperjacked I don’t think so, but I’m not 100% sure

Participant

Almost finished my 3 week cycle, and the results are crazy yet again. This really never fails to disappoint for me! Everything I’ve gained by stuffing my face this winter is gone! Just a little bit of water left, which will probably fly off when I stop taking DNP.

If you’re looking for a reliable supplier, hazey is your man. Does anyone know how long you can store dnp?? I’d love to just stock up so I won’t have to find a new supplier should the worst happen and hazey gets busted.

Participant

Hey how did you order through the email? Should i just ask? hahah Never ordered from an email before.

Also you said on a different post that Dnp would be able to handle 123kg or 270pounds in mere weeks! Are you serious? Can you reach or surpass 1lb of fat loss per day?

I was expecting 1lb if i did everything perfectly.

Participant

Hey how did you order through the email? Should i just ask? hahah Never ordered from an email before.

Also you said on a different post that Dnp would be able to handle 123kg or 270pounds in mere weeks! Are you serious? Can you reach or surpass 1lb of fat loss per day?

I was expecting 1lb if i did everything perfectly.

Hey yeah you can just email him and he will send you a pricelist.

I’ve personally seen fat loss of up to 2lbs a day with keto diet.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.