Manipulating blood work to get prescribed metformin?

Forums Blood Work Manipulating blood work to get prescribed metformin?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I recently got metformin, I tried it, and liked it, but I can’t get it frequently. Do you guys think it could work if I go to blood work and chew 1-2 gummy bears 15 mins before the test, so I can manipulate the results to show I’m prediabetes, so my doctor would prescribe me metformin?

Participant

Wouldnt they also measure your HBA1C and see that it’s normal? I dont think they would subscribe you metformin solely because of one blood test showing elevated fasted blood glucose.

You can try, but im not sure it would work. Depends how freely your doctor is to subscribe things as well, some doctors might prescribe it just if you ask about it.

There are places you can get metformin easily online though. Are you within EU or something like that, is that why its hard for you to source?

- ganu

Participant

My doctor is way more strict about anything and thinks he knows always everything better than anyone, a true smart ass, doesn’t care that it’s over-the-counter medication in the rest of the world. Yes I’m in the EU. Prescription would be the best option because once anyone can get, it’s dirt cheap, like 1 bucks for 2 months supply.

I think ordering online would be more pricier.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.